Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Don't you?

You thought you held my hand and pulling me up so i wouldn't fall, but what you did were just waving your hand from up there and telling me to go up since you'll be waiting, up there.  But when you realized i already fell too deep ,you thought you still can pull me up, but it's just too late. 
I know i'm bad for hoping you to fall together with me, but it was really lonely to fall alone. But don't you feel lonely too standing up there alone? 
I don't know what you see up there but life is like a wheel, there will be time when you go up, and go down. 
Now you're trying your best to stand up there held your head up. But you know what? When you go down and fall, i may not be there for you either, just so you can understand my misery. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment